Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sleep like a baby...

I am so sleepy… It’s so late already but I told my Ga that I would make one entry today and I will!!!!!! (hehehe! Because I am already “strike one” today..or simply pasaway according to him)


Hmmnn..yep, I am sleepy and I really want to sleep like a baby.



Most mothers say babies only sleep for 1-2hrs and wake up again to be fed. Babies have shorter sleep cycle than their parents. Yet, many of us really wants to sleep like a baby....

Why??? Hehehe! Just look again…


WAIT!!! please don’t fall asleep with this entry.


I just want to share my fascination with pictures of babies sleeping and I really hope you could also feel what I feel everytime I look at them........ (feel sleepy?? Nope! But maybe.)


But really, everytime I look at a picture of a baby sleeping I get so inspired and I feel some calmness inside. By just watching the faces of these babies who are so innocent and so trusting, you couldn’t help but believe that the world could be a happy and safe place.



Indeed, for babies who depend on their parents to take care of them, the world is a very beautiful place.




We should not forget that we live in the same place with these babies.

If only we could love like the babies' pure love for the people around them. If we could trust as much as the babies do. Or even just share a simple smile to everyone like the babies always do. Our world will be a much better place.


Hmmmm.................................. :)


But now, I really want to sleep and I sure hope

I can sleep like a baby without any worries in the world. I hope I can sleep without thinking of the paper I have to write, without thinking of the experiments I have to do tomorrow and most of all without thinking of my Professor who always checks on us in the lab all day long…But maybe I can! I just have to take a look again at the pictures of sleeping babies and believe.




And look at Baby Kyle’s picture…

Yep, he is Kyle Anton Lachica Fabian, my nephew, the son of my brother Edgar. I am a proud auntie now of a healthy baby boy!!!!

myspace

myspace


Now I’m sure I could sleep coz Baby Kyle helps me to believe again…


.......and I could really sleep because I just finished an entry as I have promised my Ga. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be a proud auntie soon too to baby boy raidon bryce fraeye.. social. mestizo ang nephew, ang auntie kay uhmm.. never mind.. forever brown-out. ahehhehhe