Friday, April 25, 2008

que Horror


Yesterday, I went to the National Taiwan University to do my experiments on Kjeldahl analysis of protein. The building I went to is one of the oldest buildings in that University.

When I went there, it was still very early and I was alone in the lab.
(hihihi! before 10am is still early for students here in Taiwan who sleeps so late and wakes up so late)

After setting up my samples in the digestion apparatus, I went to a corner and took a seat. There was an old radio and I just turned it on. Since I was just a visitor there, I did not change the dial even though the music played was a classical type which gives you goosebumps.


It was a little eery being alone in that lab with that classical music on that gloomy day.

This is the place I went to and this is exactly the background music in the lab.
(hihihi, please increase the volume of your speaker to hear the background music because I just recorded the audio with my cellphone)




wheeewww! ...... A little scary but I had no choice so I busied myself reading articles on protein and polysaccharide interactions.

I read about the electrostatic interaction of these two macromolecules (hihhihi! just want to convince you that I was seriously studying at that moment ;)

I was not facing the door and my mind was wandering on proteins and carrageenans

when suddenly someone at my back just said "Ni shei..." My heart almost dropped because I did not hear someone entering the lab and suddeny he was very near me.

WAaaahhh, I turned and face him and waaahhh it was actually the professor of that lab!

good thing I did not shout..hehehhehe...

but after the incident, I realized,
Was he also afraid why someone in dark brown garb (yep that's the color of my jacket) and with long black hair is in his lab at that moment??
Was he a little scared that's why he walked cautiously towards me.
and my friend told me..when he said "Ni shei.." probably he wanted to ask me "You are???"
hehehee, we've already met so he knows me already...

waaahhhh..mag-aapela sa barangay!
Please don't get me wrong, I am definitely not scary there!!!!!

:)
see my pic!!

.....wait...please no offense to NTU pips.
I am so grateful to the Professor and the people in that lab for allowing me to do my experiments using their glasswares and apparatus.

No comments: