Friday, February 27, 2009

US VISA APPLICATION PART 3

FEBRUARY 24, 2009
2pm

ring..ring..ring

me: Hello!
p: passport...(speaks in mandarin)...
me: Sorry, can you speak in English?
p: ok. (puts down the phone)

ring..ring..ring

me: Hello.
p: Hi, Cynthia! I'm the one in the counter in AIT for the courier service.
Will you be in your lab this afternoon because we will deliver your passport already.
me: Yes, I will be there. (waaahh, why so soon?? will I be denied a visa??)
p: Ok, just prepare 170NT. bye.
me: bye. thanks.

4pm
A taiwanes guy came to the lab looking for me and yep it was the delivery guy for the courier service. I paid the fee and received a sealed envelope.


WHEEEWWW!!! I opened it and looked at the pages of my passport.
Looked closely and.........................................

YES!! YES!!! YES!!! I got a US VISA..yipee!!

Looked again and YIPEE more!!!! I GOT A 10-yr visa. :)

I was in the lab and my Prof commented, maybe because I look like OBAMA.

and others said because I am a FILIPINO.

YES! PROUD TO BE PINOY PO!!!!!!!

No comments: