Tuesday, September 2, 2008

an updated version of ME

Yep, I’m back! I’m back to blogging, I’m back to writing my thoughts but huhuhuhu, I’m also back in Taiwan.

I had a 2-week vacation in the Philippines to deal with my documents for DOST. Hays…but I won’t share that one for now, I’ll tell you about myself- yep, an updated version of me.

why????? see the picture when I went home to the Philippines.
and my picture days before I left for Taiwan...

aaaaayyy..maybe too small to notice but ei!!!!

..................................................................................
it maybe just a tiny dot in the picture but getting that dot really hurt.

I had my ears pierce..yep the dot I'm referring to is my new earrings.

waaaahhh!!!! it did hurt so much. It was so quick, they used a "gun", I just felt a searing heat followed by intense pain in my ears. And for hours after I had them pierced, I felt dazed, confused, afraid and shocked. If not for the greenwich pizza and blouse-shopping after, I would't be able to recover until the next day.

I haven't change my earrings, nor even tried to move them.
(still afraid..hihihi)

but nevertheless, with my ears pierced...
I really feel different!!! :)

Every time I look in the mirror, I see myself wearing different kinds of earrings..
hihihi..so exciting...

thanks ping! (my sister who was so courageous and
a little bit pushy to force me to endure ear piercing)

I'm really excited to wear beautiful earrings but waaaahhhhhh,

I still need to get over my fear that if I touch my earrings it would hurt again.

Anyways, I feel new not only because of my earrings but because I had my teeth clean and got retainers. thanks again ping (a.k.a DOC JEN)! I also had "facial" (hmmmnn...I dont know why they call it "facial"....hmmmnn....hehehe..maybe short for facial massage, facial cleaning, etc.)

and most of all I feel revived because I had a "vacation"......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back.. wala ta nagkita.. next time na lang.. ayo-ayo po