Friday, May 9, 2008

Naruto Fan


Hi folks!!! Ni hao ma! It's been a while....

I never imagined that work really would demand most of my time, that's why, sorry, I wasn't able to share to you a tell tale or so (hmmm, I guess some are quite happy tho' for not reading stupid stories, hehehe). Well, I had several long weeks in the past and got easily tired from work.

Naruto? Hmm, yaa! Kagebunshin no justsu!!!! Oopps,,, hehehe!!!!
I'll hope I have his stamina and chakra to stay longer for work. I can imagine how world would be so easy when it happens.. haha.
Well anyway, I am a Naruto fan (thanks Dattebayo)! I kinda enjoy watching the episodes of the vids and even on manga. Its a great story and you'd surely be amazed of how the concept was and is conceived--- really out of the galaxy ideas!

Well, just wanna share to you pics of my Naruto model....just bought it from SM North Edsa for only Php99.00 (shot using Canon IXUS 850IS).

No comments: